Happy, scrappy, inspired, entrepreneurial; Motivated, energized, outgoing, outside the box…
Any of these sound like you? Join the Renewal by Andersen Events Team!
Does your ideal job description include phrases like “sit behind a desk all day,” “languish in isolation” and “spend eternity staring at a computer screen as you gradually lose pieces of your soul, bit by bit”?
If it does…you might want to skip this ad.
On the other hand, if you’d rather have a job where no two days are the same, where you can get out in the community and get paid to talk to people from all over…keep reading, we’ve got a place for you.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and confident individuals to join our event marketing team at Renewal by Andersen. Are you happy or scrappy? Great at inspiring or motivating? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit or the creativity to think about non-traditional ways to sell what might seem like a pretty traditional product (windows have been around for almost as long as houses, in case you hadn’t noticed)?
As an Events Promoter, you’ll use those skills to help generate marketing leads and drive brand awareness by going out into the field, and talking with homeowners about our windows and doors (and all the other good stuff that makes us one of the most respected names in the home improvement industry).
And while we love hiring folks with some marketing/promotional background, we’re not one-size-fits-all when it comes to qualifications. We know that successful event marketers come from all over. We can teach you a lot of things (and we will—after all, we WANT you to be good at this!), but we can’t teach attitude, ambition, and get-up-and-get-out-there spirit—so if you’ve got that, we’ve got a place for you!
Do you have the chops to:
- Be hands-on with the set-up, execution, and break-down of an event
- Listen for consumer feedback be able to recap it for the team post-event
- Become a font of knowledge! Be able to educate consumers on our products, our brand, and what makes us awesome.
- Balance enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism at all times.
- Have fun at your job…and have that sense of fun be contagious!
And do you have:
- A high-school diploma (or GED /equivalent)
- A reliable method of transportation
- Weekend availability
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and pass a background check and drug screen
- An outgoing personality, engaging attitude, and confidence in talking with the public
- The ability to not take “no” personally
- A healthy sense of competition—tempered by an equally strong sense of teamwork
Then we have:
- Competitive hourly pay, with excellent bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
Renewal by Andersen Values
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer’s real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto “different and better” connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value… going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other’s cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen “Code of Business Conduct”
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.