Measures window openings and reports accurate findings used in the manufacture and installation of custom windows by RbA.
- Supports Sales Consultants during the sales process of quoting sales pricing to customers by providing accurate measurements and assessments for labor/materials.
- Provides installation solutions that match customer’s expectations of cost effective, installed, window replacements.
- Adapts product specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of all Renewal products.
- Recognizes situations that would impact customer expectations, job costs and/or code performance and provide solutions; document solutions for future reference & training purposes.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the product, install techniques, and construction basics.
- Understands and adheres to the established Renewal processes and standards.
- Assists with installation and service work as required.
- Assists in the training of new hires in Sales, Install, Service, and Technical Measure.
- Provide accurate measurements and documentation of job-related circumstances in a timely fashion
- Strives for customer satisfaction by ensuring that customers accept proposed solutions and/or alternate installation techniques.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- Renewal installation experience strongly preferred.
- 5 years of carpentry finishing and/or remodeling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision-making skills; follow a systematic approach in situational analysis and definition; arrive at acceptable solutions.
- Solid communication skills; clear and readable written documents, graphics, drawings, and messages.
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively.
- Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings, and hardware.
- Ability to maintain perspective in resolving people conflicts.
- Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
- Proven customer resolution skills required customer oriented.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Renewal by Andersen Values
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer’s real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto “different and better” connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value… going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other’s cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen “Code of Business Conduct”
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.